You should verify that NetApp technical support is receiving your AutoSupport messages. On the My AutoSupport site, you can find the AutoSupport status
of your systems. Verifying receipt of these messages ensures that NetApp technical support has your information if you need assistance.
About this task
AutoSupport can show one of the following statuses:
- An ON status indicates that technical support is currently receiving
AutoSupport messages from the system.
- An OFF status suggests that
you might have disabled AutoSupport because NetApp technical support has not received a
Weekly Log from the system in the last 15 calendar days or there
might have been a change in your environment or configuration (as an
- A DECLINE status means that you have notified NetApp technical support that
you will not enable AutoSupport.
After NetApp receives a Weekly Log from the system, the
AutoSupport status changes to ON.
- Go to the NetApp Support Site at mysupport.netapp.com, and log in to the My AutoSupport site.
- If the AutoSupport status is OFF, and you believe that
is incorrect, complete the following:
- Check your system configuration to ensure that
you have turned AutoSupport on.
- Check your network environment
and configuration to ensure that the system can send messages to