The AutoSupport tool collects data in a customer support bundle from all AutoSupport-enabled storage arrays and automatically sends the data to technical support. Configuring AutoSupport assists technical support with remote troubleshooting and problem analysis of the storage management software.
About this task
All of the data is compressed into a single compressed archive file format (7z) at the location you specify.
AutoSupport provides the following types of messages:
- Sent when a support event on the managed storage array occurs
- Include system configuration and diagnostic information
- Sent once every day during a user configurable time interval in the local time of the storage array
- Include the current system event logs and performance data
- Sent once every week during a user configurable time interval in the local time of the storage array
- Include configuration and system state information
- On the SANtricity Storage Manager
Enterprise Management window, select the Devices tab, and then select Discovered Storage Arrays.
- Select .
- Use SANtricity Storage Manager online Help, if needed, to complete the task.