System Manager, you must launch the application to configure and manage your storage systems from a Web browser.
- Launch System Manager in one of the following ways:
- Double-click the NetApp OnCommand System Manager icon on your desktop.
- For Windows, click
- For Red Hat Enterprise Linux, click
- For SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, click
- Double-click the storage system that you want to manage.
Depending on your browser settings, the storage system management tab opens in a new tab window or a new browser window.
Note: If you try to open a storage system that is already open in a browser tab, the browser does not switch to the opened tab.