The Categories window enables you to manage the workflow categories.
Note: Depending on your role and account privileges, this window might not be displayed.
A category is a set of workflows that enables you to complete a task. You can create a category by grouping a set of related workflows. You can also grant access to specific users to operate a category.
The Categories table lists the workflow categories. The categories are identified by one of the following:
- No icon - content created by users
- - content developed by Professional Services (PS), which is available only on custom installations made by PS
- - packs developed by users
- - content created by users that is locked
- - NetApp-certified content
You can customize the table display by using the filtering and sorting features available for each column, as well as by rearranging the column order.
- enables or disables filtering for the entire table. A red "x" appears over the icon if filtering is disabled.
- Double-clicking clears and resets the filtering selections.
- on each column header enables you to filter based on the content of the columns. Clicking in a column allows you to filter on a specific item from the drop-down list or on all available items.
- Clicking the column header toggles between ascending and descending order of sorting. You can identify the applied sort order by the sort arrows ( for ascending and for descending).
- To rearrange the location of columns, you can drag and drop columns to place them in any required order. However, you cannot hide or delete any of these columns.
- Clicking the Search filter text box allows you to search for specific content. In addition, you can search using supported operators for the applicable column type, Alphabetic or Numeric.
The Categories table contains the following columns:
- Indicates whether the category is user-created (no icon, empty cell), PS (), community (), user-locked (), or NetApp-certified ().
- Displays the name of the category.
- Displays a description of the category.
- Displays the workflows that are available in the category.
- Used for workflow authorization
- Displays "true" for the categories that are restricted to certain users with operator role.
- Displays "false" for the categories that are available for all users with operator role.
- Displays the name of the user with approver or operator role who is authorized to execute the category.
- Active Directory Group
- Indicates the name of the Active Directory group who is authorized to execute the category.
You can search for a group by entering the group name in the Search filter text box.
- Last Updated On
- Displays the date and time when the category was last updated.
- Updated By
- Displays the name of the user who updated the category.