You can save user-created OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) content as a .dar file and share the content with other users. The WFA content can include the entire user-created content or specific items such as workflows, finders, commands, and dictionary terms.
About this task
- You cannot export the following types of certified content:
- - NetApp-certified content
- - content developed by Professional Services (PS), which is available only on custom installations made by PS
- - packs developed by users
- All of the objects that are dependent on the exported object are also exported.
For example, exporting a workflow also exports the dependent commands, filters, and finders for the workflow.
- You can export locked objects.
The objects remain in the locked state when they are imported by other users.
- Log in to WFA through a web browser.
- Export the necessary content:
|If you want to...
|Export all user-created content as a single .dar file
- Click Settings, and under Maintenance click Export All Workflows.
- Specify a file name for the .dar file, and then click Export.
|Export specific content
- Navigate to the window from which you want to export content.
- Select one or more items from the window, and then click .
- In the Export As dialog box, specify a file name for the .dar file, and then click Export.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify the location where you want to save the .dar file, and then click Save.