The Recurring Executions window enables you to suspend, resume, or delete a recurring execution that is associated with a workflow. A workflow that has a recurring execution is executed on a recurring basis at a specified frequency. You can access this window by selecting .
Recurring Executions table
The Recurring Schedules table lists the existing recurring schedules that are associated with a workflow in a table format. You can customize the table display by using the filtering and sorting features available for each column, as well as by rearranging the column order.
- enables or disables filtering for the entire table. A red "x" appears over the icon if filtering is disabled.
- Double-clicking clears and resets the filtering selections.
- on each column header enables you to filter based on the content of the columns. Clicking in a column allows you to filter on a specific item from the drop-down list or on all available items.
- Clicking the column header toggles between ascending and descending order of sorting. You can identify the applied sort order by the sort arrows ( for ascending and for descending).
- To rearrange the location of columns, you can drag and drop columns to place them in any required order. However, you cannot hide or delete any of these columns.
- Clicking the Search filter text box allows you to search for specific content. In addition, you can search using supported operators for the applicable column type, Alphabetic or Numeric.
The following table outlines the supported operators for alphabetic and numeric columns in the Recurring Executions table, available in the Search
filter text box.
- Does not contain
- Starts with
- Ends with
- Does not equal
- Does not equal
- Less than
- Greater than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than or equal to
The Recurring Schedules table contains the following columns:
- Displays the identifier of the schedule.
- Workflow Name
- Displays the name of the workflow.
- User Inputs
- Displays the names and values of the user inputs associated with the workflow.
- Displays the name of the schedule associated with the workflow.
- Displays the status of the schedule. The possible values are Active and Suspended.
- Next Execution Date
- Displays the date and time when the workflow associated with the schedule will be executed next.
You can search for a schedule by entering the date and time of execution in the Search filter text box.
- Updated At
- Displays the date and time when the association of the workflow with the schedule was updated.
Click the calendar icon in the Search filter text box to search for recurring schedules on a specific date.
- Updated By
- Displays the name of the user who modified the association of the workflow with the schedule.