The Add Cache Query dialog box enables you to create a new cache query for a dictionary entry and associate the query with a data provide type, such as a specific OnCommand Unified Manager version.
- Dictionary Entry
- Enables you to select a dictionary entry for which you want to create a cache query.
- Entity Version
- Enables you to enter the version number for the cache query in major.minor.revision format—for example, 1.0.0.
- Data Source Types
- Enables you to select the data source types you want to associate with the cache query—for example, OnCommand Unified Manager_6.0.
- Attributes tab
- Displays the attributes associated with the dictionary entry.
- Create Table SQL tab
- Displays the Create Table script for that dictionary entry.
SQL select query
Enables you to enter the SQL select query that retrieves data from the table of the specified data provider.
- Enables you to test the SQL query entered in the SQL select query field.
- Saves the cache query and closes the dialog box.
- Cancels changes, if any, and closes the dialog box.