You can run the ocsetup file on the OnCommand Unified Manager server to configure read-only access of the OnCommand Unified Manager database to OnCommand Workflow Automation.
- Download the wfa_ocsetup.exe file to a directory in the OnCommand Unified Manager server from the following location: https://WFA_Server_IP/download/wfa_ocsetup.exe.
is the IP address (IPv4 or IPv6 address) of your WFA server.
If you have specified a non-default port for WFA, you must include the port number as follows: https://wfa_server_ip:port/download/wfa_ocsetup.exe.
port is the TCP port number that you have used for the WFA server during installation.
If you are specifying an IPv6 address, you must enclose it with square brackets.
- Double-click the wfa_ocsetup.exe file.
- Read the information in the setup wizard and click Next.
- Browse or type the JRE location and click Next.
- Enter a user name and password to override the default credentials.
A new database user account is created with access to the OnCommand Unified Manager
Note: If you do not create a user account, the default credentials are used. You must create a user account for security purposes.
- Click Next and review the results.
- Click Next, and then click Finish to complete the wizard.