You can configure OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) to send you email notifications about workflow operations—for example, workflow started or workflow failed.
Before you begin
You must have configured a mail host in your environment.
- Log in to WFA through a web browser as an admin.
- Click Settings, and under Setup click Mail.
- Enter the required information in the fields.
- Optional: Test the mail settings by performing the following steps:
- Click Send test mail.
- In the Test Connection dialog box, enter the email address to which you want to send the email.
- Click Test.
- Click Save.