The Edit Cache Query dialog box enables you to edit a cache query associated with a dictionary entry.
- Dictionary Entry
- Specifies a dictionary entry associated with the cache query.
- Entity Version
- Enables you to enter the version number for the cache query in major.minor.revision format—for example, 1.0.0.
- Data Source Types
- Specifies the data source type associated with the cache query.
Displays the attributes and the SQL syntax associated with the dictionary entry.
- SQL select query
- Specifies the SQL query associated with the dictionary entry and the selected data provider type.
- Enables you to test the SQL query entered in the SQL select query field.
- Saves the cache query as a new entry in the Cache Queries table and closes the dialog box.
- Cancels changes, if any, and closes the dialog box.