OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) enables you to configure various settings—for example, AutoSupport and notifications.
When configuring WFA, you can set up one or more of the following, as required:
- AutoSupport (ASUP) for sending ASUP messages to technical support
- Microsoft Active Directory Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) server
for LDAP authentication and authorization for WFA users
- Mail for email notifications about workflow operations and sending ASUP messages
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for notifications about workflow operations
- Syslog for remote data logging