The Schedules window enables you to create, edit, and delete the schedule of a workflow. You can schedule a workflow to be executed at a particular date and time. You can access this window by selecting .
The Schedules table lists the existing schedules for workflow execution in a table format. You can customize the table display by using the filtering and sorting features available for each column, as well as by rearranging the column order.
- enables or disables filtering for the entire table. A red "x" appears over the icon if filtering is disabled.
- Double-clicking clears and resets the filtering selections.
- on each column header enables you to filter based on the content of the columns. Clicking in a column allows you to filter on a specific item from the drop-down list or on all available items.
- Clicking the column header toggles between ascending and descending order of sorting. You can identify the applied sort order by the sort arrows ( for ascending and for descending).
- To rearrange the location of columns, you can drag and drop columns to place them in any required order. However, you cannot hide or delete any of these columns.
- Clicking the Search filter text box allows you to search for specific content. In addition, you can search using supported operators for the applicable column type, Alphabetic or Numeric.
The following table lists the supported operators for alphabetic and numeric columns in the Schedules table, available from the Search
filter text box.
- Does not contain
- Starts with
- Ends with
- Does not equal
- Does not equal
- Less than
- Greater than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than or equal to
The Schedules table contains the following columns:
- Displays the identifier of the schedule.
- Displays the name of the schedule.
- Displays the description of the schedule.
- Association Count
- Displays the number of workflows that are associated with the schedule.
- Updated At
- Displays the date and time at which the schedule was modified.
Click the calendar icon in the Search filter text box to search for schedules updated on a specific date.
- Updated By
- Displays the name of the user who modified the schedule.