You must create a scheme when data has to be cached from a new data source type or when data has to be stored by workflows directly in the database.
Before you begin
- You must have installed WFA.
- You must have administrator privileges or architect credentials for WFA.
About this task
By default, WFA supports two types of schemes: Data Source Acquisition and Other.
- Data Source Acquisition schemes: The tables in these schemes are cached by data sources defined to acquire data from remote systems.
- Other schemes: The tables in these schemes are populated with data through workflows that are customized to solve specific problems.
- Log in to WFA through a web browser as an administrator or architect.
- Click .
- Create a new scheme by clicking on the toolbar.
- Enter the required information such as the name, type, description, and entity version of the scheme in the New Schemes dialog box.
- Click Save.