Copyright © 2021 NetApp Inc. All rights reserved.
class NodeHaPortsSchema (*, only: typing.Union = None, exclude: typing.Union = (), many: bool = False, context: typing.Dict = None, load_only: typing.Union = (), dump_only: typing.Union = (), partial: typing.Union = False, unknown: str = None)
The fields of the NodeHaPorts object
HA port number
HA port state:
- down - Logical HA link is down.
- initialized - Logical HA link is initialized. The physical link is up, but the subnet manager hasn’t started to configure the port.
- armed - Logical HA link is armed. The physical link is up and the subnet manager started but did not yet complete configuring the port.
- active - Logical HA link is active.
- reserved - Logical HA link is active, but the physical link is down.