Copyright © 2022 NetApp Inc. All rights reserved.
The fields of the ShareAcl object
The links field of the share_acl.
Specifies the access rights that a user or group has on the defined CIFS Share. The following values are allowed:
- no_access - User does not have CIFS share access
- read - User has only read access
- change - User has change access
- full_control - User has full_control access
Specifies the type of the user or group to add to the access control list of a CIFS share. The following values are allowed:
- windows - Windows user or group
- unix_user - UNIX user
- unix_group - UNIX group
Specifies the user or group name to add to the access control list of a CIFS share.