You can customize the format and delivery method of a pre-defined OnCommand Insight report.
- Log into the OnCommand Insight Data Warehouse.
- Open the OnCommand Insight Reporting Portal and select the report you want to customize.
- To the right of the report name are several Actions icons and a More link. Click the Run with options triangle icon to open the output format options for this report.
- Set these options:
- Format as HTML, PDF, Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Delimited Text (CSV), or XML
- Accessibility check to enable accessibility support for this report
- Language select from the list of available languages. The default is English (United States).
- Delivery select to view the report, save it, or print the report on a selected printer
- Prompt values check to prompt for values
- Click Run to produce the report using the selections.