You can display the status of a scan, including the state, schedule, interval, optimization, and log file.
- Enter the following command:
reallocate status [-v] [pathname | aggr_name]
- pathname is the path to the LUN, file, or volume for which you want to see reallocation scan status.
- aggr_name is the name of the aggregate for which you want to see reallocation scan status.
- If you do not specify a value for pathname or aggr_name, then the status for all scans is displayed.
The reallocate status command displays the following information:
- State—whether the scan is in progress or idle.
- Schedule—schedule information about the scan. If there is no schedule, then the reallocate status command displays n/a.
- Interval—intervals at which the scan runs, if there is no schedule defined.
- Optimization—information about the LUN layout.
- Logfile—the name of the logfile for a measure-only scan, if a detail logfile was specified.
- Hot spot optimization—displayed only for scheduled reallocation jobs.