After the qtree SnapMirror resynchronization between the SnapLock Compliance source and destination volume pairs, any new data created on the destination qtree will be archived in a dump file. These files are stored in the following directory on the destination SnapLock Compliance volume:/etc/logs/snapmirror_resync_archive/volname_UUID_qtree.The image and log files are named dump_image_YYMMDD_HHMMSS and dump_log_YYMMDD_HHMMSS, respectively.
- Create a directory with the name temp in the SnapLock volume.
- Copy the dump file into this directory and provide the new name dumpfile to the file.
- To view the files contained in the dump file, run the following command:
restore -tf /vol/volume_name/temp/dumpfile
- To restore the files contained in the dump file to their original location, enter the following command:
restore -rfQ /vol/volume_name/temp/dumpfile
- To restore the files contained in the dump file to a different location, enter the following command:
restore -rfQD /vol/volume_name/temp/dumpfile /vol/volume_name/tempThe files extracted will be in their original SnapLock state irrespective of the approach used.