It is important to demonstrate that controller failover and then path failover occur
in an HA pair so that the system can to continue to operate on a single path.
- Set your privilege level to advanced:
priv set advanced
You need to enter this command on the local and partner node.
- On the local node, enter the following command to set port 0a offline (assuming the redundant port pair is 0a and 0c):fcadmin offline
- Verify that only one path is available on the port pair:
storage show disk -p
- Enter the following command to initiate HA pair takeover:cf takeover
- On the partner node, enter the following command:cf giveback
- After the partner node is back online, repeat Steps 1, 2, and 3 on the partner node.