You can use System Manager to edit the disk space threshold, the hard and soft limits on the amount of disk space that the quota target can use, and the hard and soft limits on the number of files that the quota target can own.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), and click .
- Select the quota that you want to edit, and click Edit Limits.
- In the Edit Limits dialog box, edit the quota settings as required.
One hundred (100) is the minimum value that you can specify for hard and soft limits on the number of files that the quota can own. If you want to specify a value lower than 100, you should use the command-line interface (CLI).
- Click Save and Close.
- Verify the changes that you made to the selected quota in the User Defined Quotas tab.