The FC service enables you to manage FC target adapters for use with LUNs. You can use System Manager to start the FC service to bring the adapters online and allow access to the LUNs on the storage system. You can stop the FC service to take the FC adapters offline and prevent access to the LUNs.
Before you begin
- The FC license must be installed.
- An FC adapter must be present in the target storage system.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) and click
- Click either
Stop, as appropriate.
- If you are stopping the FC or FCoE service, click Stop.