System Manager automatically discovers domain controllers through DNS. Optionally, you can add one or more domain controllers to the list of preferred domain controllers for a specific domain.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the SVM and click .
- In the Domain tab, click Add in the Preferred Domain Controllers area.
- Enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and the IP addresses of the domain controllers that you want to add.
You can add multiple domain controllers by entering the IP addresses, separated by commas.
- Click Save.
- Verify that the domain controller you added is displayed in the list of preferred domain controllers.