You can use System Manager to modify the properties of a qtree, such as the security style, enable or disable opportunistic locks (oplocks), or assign a new or existing export policy.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) and click .
- Select the qtree that you want to edit and click Edit.
- In the Edit Qtree dialog box, edit the following properties:
- Security style
- Export policy
- Click Save.
- Verify the changes you made to the selected qtree in the Qtrees window.