You can use the Create Vault Policy window in System Manager to create a vault policy. You can then apply these policies to a vault relationship.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the destination Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), and click .
- Click .
- In the Create Vault Policy dialog box, specify the policy name and transfer priority.
Low indicates that the transfer has the least priority and is scheduled after normal priority transfers. By default, the priority is set to Normal.
- Optional: Select the Enable Network Compression check box to compress the data that is being transferred during the vault transfer.
- Optional: Click Add Comments to add additional comments for the policy.
- Specify a SnapMirror label and a retention count for the vault policy.
- Click Create.
A vault policy of type Vault is created.