You can use the Edit AutoSupport Settings dialog box in System Manager to specify an email address from which email notifications are sent and add multiple email host names.
- Expand the Nodes hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the node and click .
- Click Edit.
- In the Email Recipient tab, type the email address from which email notifications are sent, specify the email recipients and the message content for each email recipient, and add the mail hosts.
You can add up to five email addresses of the host names.
- In the Others tab, select a transport protocol for delivering the email messages from the drop-down list and specify the HTTP or HTTPS proxy server details.
- Click OK.
- Verify the configuration you have set for AutoSupport in the AutoSupport window.