You can use the Initiator Groups tab in System Manager to view all the initiator groups and the initiators mapped to these initiator groups, and the LUNs and LUN ID mapped to the initiator groups.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), and click .
- Click Initiator Groups and review the initiator groups that are listed in the upper pane.
- Select an initiator group to view the initiators that belong to it, which are listed in the Initiators tab in the lower pane.
- Select an initiator group to view the LUNs mapped to it, which are listed in the Mapped LUNs in the lower pane.