You can use System Manager to manually initiate an unscheduled incremental update. You might require a manual update to prevent data loss due to an upcoming power outage, scheduled maintenance, or data migration.
Before you begin
The vault relationship must be initialized.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) that contains the destination volume, and click Protection.
- Select the relationship for which you want to update the data, and click .
- Choose one of the following options:
- Select As Per Policy to perform an incremental transfer from the recent common Snapshot copy between the source and destination volumes.
- Select Select Snapshot copy and specify the Snapshot copy that you want to transfer.
- Optional: Select Limit transfer bandwidth to to limit the network bandwidth that is used for transfers and specify the maximum transfer speed.
- Click Update.
- Verify the transfer status in the Details tab.