You can use System Manager to associate an active LDAP client with a Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), which enables you to use LDAP as a name service or for name mapping.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the SVM and click .
- In the LDAP Configuration window, click Edit.
- In the Active LDAP Client dialog box, select the LDAP client that you want to edit and perform the following actions:
- Enable or disable the LDAP client
- Modify the active directory domain servers
- Modify the preferred active directory servers
- Click OK.
- Verify that the changes you made are updated in the LDAP Configuration window.