You can use System Manager to rename an existing IPspace.
About this task
- All IPspace names must be unique within a cluster and must not consist of names reserved by system such as local or localhost.
- The system-defined "Default" and "Cluster" IPspaces cannot be modified.
- Expand the Cluster hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- Select the cluster, and then click
- In the Network window, select the IPspaces tab.
- Select the IPspace that you want to modify, and then click Edit.
- In the Edit IPspace dialog box, rename the IPspace.
- Click Rename.