You can use System Manager to edit a Kerberos realm configuration at the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) level.
About this task
You can modify the following attributes by using the Kerberos Realm Edit wizard:
- KDC IP address and port number
- The IP address of the administrative server if the KDC vendor is not Microsoft
- The IP address of the password server
- Active Directory server name and IP address if the KDC vendor is Microsoft
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the SVM, and click .
- In the Kerberos Realm window, select the Kerberos realm configuration that you want to modify, and click Edit.
- Type or select information as prompted by the wizard.
- Confirm the details and click
Finish to complete the wizard.