You can use the Qtrees window to create, display, and manage information about qtrees.
- Opens the Create Qtree dialog box, which enables you to create a new qtree.
- Opens the Edit Qtree dialog box, which enables you to change the security style and to enable or disable oplocks (opportunistic locks) on a qtree.
- Change Export Policy
- Opens the Export Policy dialog box, which enables you to assign one or more qtrees to new or existing export policies.
- Deletes the selected qtree.
This button is disabled unless the status of the selected qtree is normal.
- Updates the information in the window.
The qtree list displays the volume in which the qtree resides and the qtree name.
- Displays the name of the qtree.
- Displays the name of the volume in which the qtree resides.
- Security Style
- Specifies the security style of the qtree.
- Specifies the current status of the qtree.
- Specifies whether the oplocks setting is enabled or disabled for the qtree.
- Export Policy
- Displays the name of the export policy to which the qtree is assigned.
- Details tab
- Displays detailed information about the selected qtree, such as the mount path of the volume containing the qtree, details about the export policy, and the export policy rules.