You can use System Manager to stop a share when you want to remove the shared network access to a folder, qtree, or volume.
Before you begin
You must have installed the CIFS license.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), and click .
- From the list of shares, select the share that you want to stop sharing and click Stop Sharing.
- Select the confirmation check box and click Stop.
- Verify that the share is no longer listed in the Shares window.