You can modify Service Processor attributes, such as the IP address, the network mask or the prefix-length, and the gateway address by using System Manager. You can also allocate IP addresses to Service Processors that do not have any IP addresses assigned.
About this task
- You can edit the settings of a Service Processor that was assigned IP addresses manually.
- You cannot edit the settings of a Service Processor that was assigned IP addresses through a DHCP server or through a subnet.
- Expand the Cluster hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- Select the cluster, and click
- In the Service Processor window, select the Service Processor, and click Edit.
- In the Edit Service Processor dialog box, make the necessary changes, and click Save and Close.