You can use the Initiator Groups tab in System Manager to delete initiator groups.
Before you begin
All the LUNs mapped to the initiator group must be manually unmapped.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), and then click .
- In the LUNs window, click the Initiator Groups tab.
- Select one or more initiator groups that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- Click Delete.
- Verify that the initiator groups you deleted are no longer displayed in the Initiator Groups tab.