You can use System Manager to modify the specified client, access protocols, and access permissions of an export policy rule.
- Expand the Storage Virtual Machines hierarchy in the left navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, select the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM), and click .
- In the Export Policies window, select the export policy whose export rule you want to edit, and in the Export Rules tab, select the rule and click Edit.
- Modify the following parameters as required:
- Client specification
- Access protocols
- Access details
- Click OK.
- Verify that the updated changes for the export rule are displayed in the Export Rules tab.