An Oracle user is required to log in to and access the repository database instance. You must create this user with connect and resource privileges.
- Log in to SQL *Plus: sqlplus '/ as sysdba'
- Create a new user and assign an administrator password to that user: create user user_name identified by admin_password default tablespace tablespace_name quota unlimited on tablespace_name;
- user_name is the name of the user you are creating for the repository database.
- admin_password is the password you want to assign to the user.
- tablespace_name is the name of the tablespace created for the repository database.
- Assign connect and resource privileges to the new Oracle user: grant connect, resource to user_name;