To ensure reliable operation, you must verify that the entire iSCSI configuration is supported. The Interoperability Matrix lists the supported configurations.
- Go to the Interoperability Matrix to verify that you have a supported combination of the following components:
- Data ONTAP software
- Host computer CPU architecture (for standard rack servers)
- Specific processor blade model (for blade servers)
- Windows operating system version
- iSCSI software initiator
- Data ONTAP DSM for Windows MPIO
- Click the configuration
name for the selected configuration.
Details for that configuration are displayed in the Configuration
- Review the information in the following tabs:
- Lists important alerts and notes that are specific to your configuration. Review the alerts to identify the hotfixes that are required for your operating system.
- Policies and Guidelines
- Provides general guidelines for all SAN configurations.