If the virus scan server disconnects often and displays an error message, you can try to resolve the issue by using certain checks.
: Any one of the following symptoms is observed:
- The virus scan server was unable to scan a file on the storage system.
- The virus scan server disconnects and reconnects after a brief period of time.
- The virus scan server disconnects and reconnects often with port 139 error.
Cause of this problem
- NetBIOS over TCP was not enabled on the server side.
- The server service was stopped.
- Enable NetBIOS over TCP on the server. For more information on this procedure, review this Microsoft TechNet article, NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
- Make the server service automatic.
- Start the service.