You can find information about the features and supported configurations in SnapDrive for UNIX.
SnapDrive for Unix has the following capabilities and supports the following features:
- SnapDrive for UNIX configuration checker
- Role-based access control (RBAC) permissions
- SnapDrive for UNIX wizard
- Enhanced clone-split operation
- Creation and usage of Snapshot copies
- Volume-based SnapRestore (VBSR)
- Command-line interface (CLI) options
- Data collection utility
- Modified system name support for a storage system in SnapDrive operations
- Transparent handling of errors caused by volume migration and NetApp DataMotion for vFiler; controls the same using the appropriate configuration variables
Note: The latest information about SnapDrive for UNIX and its requirements is available in the Interoperability Matrix.