You can use the HTTPS Certificate dialog box to view the current security certificate, download a certificate signing request, generate a new HTTPS certificate, or install a new HTTPS certificate.
You must have the OnCommand Administrator role.
You can perform the following operations:
- View HTTPS Certificate
- Enables you to view the current HTTPS certificate. If you have not generated a new HTTPS certificate, this is the certificate that was generated with your installation.
- Regenerate HTTPS Certificate
- Enables you to generate an HTTPS certificate, which replaces the previous security certificate. The new certificate is in effect after you restart the management server.
- Download HTTPS Certificate Signing Request
- Downloads a certification request for the currently installed HTTPS certificate. Your browser prompts you to save the <hostname>.csr file so that you can provide the file to a Certificate Authority to sign.
- Install HTTPS Certificate
- Enables you to upload and install a security certificate after a Certificate Authority has signed and returned it. The new certificate is in effect after you restart the management server.