The Edit Cluster dialog box enables you to modify the settings of an existing cluster, including the IP address, port, and protocol. For example, you can change the protocol from HTTP to HTTPS.
You can edit the following fields:
- Host Name or IP Address
- Enables you to specify the FQDN, short name, or the IP address of the cluster-management LIF that is used to connect to the cluster.
- User Name
- Enables you to specify a user name that can be used to log in to the cluster.
- Enables you to specify a password for the specified user name.
- Enables you to specify the type of protocol that can be configured on the cluster. You can enable HTTP or HTTPS (for a secure connection). Connection is established with the cluster by using both protocols and HTTPS is chosen over HTTP. By default, HTTPS is enabled with the default port 443.
- Enables you to specify the port number of the cluster. If the port is not specified, the default port for the selected protocol is used (80 for HTTP or 443 for HTTPS).