The Manage Users page displays a list of users and groups, and provides information such as the name, type of user, email address, and role. You can also perform tasks such as adding, editing, deleting, and testing users.
The command buttons enable you to perform the following tasks for selected users:
- Displays the Add User dialog box, which enables you to add a local user, remote user, remote group, or a database user.
You can add remote users or groups only if your authentication server is enabled and configured.
- Displays the Edit User dialog box, which enables you to edit the settings for the selected user.
- Removes the selected users from the management server database.
The List view displays, in tabular format, information about the users that are created. You can use the column filters to customize the data that is displayed.
- Displays the name of the user or group.
- Displays the type of user. The user type can be Local User, Remote User, Remote Group, Database User, or Maintenance User.
- Displays the email address of the user.
- Displays the type of role that is assigned to the user. The role can be Operator, Storage Administrator, or OnCommand Administrator.
Note: This option is disabled for the Database User type.