To configure a Cisco FC switch, you can download and execute switch configuration files that provide the complete switch settings for certain configurations.
- Go to the software download page.
- In the list of products, find the row for Fibre Channel Switch, and then select Cisco from the drop-down list.
- On the Fibre Channel Switch for Cisco page, click the View & Download button.
- On the Fibre Channel Switch - Cisco page, click the MetroCluster link.
- Follow the directions on the MetroCluster Configuration Files for Cisco Switches Description page to download and run the files.