If you want to update or reinstall the SSL certificates used by Storage Encryption, you must first manually remove the old ones to ensure that the new ones are used.
- Access the nodeshell by entering the following command: system node run -node node_name
- Remove the IP addresses of all key management servers by entering the following command for each key management server: key_manager remove -key_server key_server_ip_address
- Remove the storage system's client certificates by entering the following commands: keymgr delete cert client_private.pemkeymgr delete cert client.pem
- Remove all installed key management server certificates by entering the following commands for each key management server: keymgr delete cert key_server_ip_address_CA.pem
- Exit the nodeshell and return to the clustershell by entering the following command: exit