You might get an error when you stop the fencing driver.
- Stop the Veritas cluster service by using hastop on all the nodes.
- Try stopping the fencing driver again.
- If the fencing driver does not stop, remove the name of the coordinator diskgroup from /etc/vxfendg.
- In the /etc/vxfenmode file, make the following change: vxfen_mode=disabled
- Stop the fencing driver by using the following command: /etc/init.d/vxfen stop
Note: It is best to halt all the nodes except the last one in the cluster.